The Great Jersey City Clean-Up will be held in honor of Earth Day on April 23, 2016, throughout Jersey City. Thousands of residents alongside neighborhood and civic organizations, community leaders, and elected officials will roll up their sleeves and help clean our City on a single day!
We know that you feel the way we do, that our responsibility for our neighborhoods extends beyond that of our own front doors; creating and keeping a beautiful city takes civic engagement and community action. Sign up, set an example, and take action: http://goo.gl/forms/NC6JsMejiY
OR, respond here, email@example.com, with the following information:
· Indicate whether you are volunteering as a neighborhood captain, as part of a neighborhood block association or as an individual volunteer.
· If you are a neighborhood captain, please indicate how many volunteers you are working with and the exact parameters of where your team will be cleaning.
· If you are an individual volunteer, please indicate whether you would like to be assigned to a park, to a neighborhood association near you, or an area in need of more volunteers.
The Department of Public Works willl:
· Map out all the locations where there will be active volunteers throughout the city
· Create drop off locations for dumpsters
· Create special routes for garbage bag pick up
· Provide you with cleaning supplies (garbage bags, rakes, brooms, etc.)