Current Board Member, and future VP Marc Isikoff is hosting a Soup-Off for HPNA members.
Up to 20 members to please RSVP if planning to come to: email@example.com
1. Make 4+ quarts of your best soup
2. Freeze 4 individual quarts in your freezer and bring to the event with the excess (a pint or so) for others to taste
3. Mark name of soup on masking tape for others to identify (e.g. "Jane Doe's Lentl Soup")
4. Once all guests arrive we will determine a picking order.
5. Each round we go in order, reverse-snake (1-20, 20-1, 1-20...) until all soups are chosen one at a time.
6. Winner is first to have their 4 quarts picked.
Light appetizers will be served with drinks and of course some soup samples that are brought.