Same Name - New Topics!
Right Tree - Right Place Seminar, Hudson County, NJ
Tree Selection, Planting, Maintenance, Resilience, Storms, Pests, Inventory, 811, Grants & More!
The New Jersey Tree Foundation and Public Service Electric & Gas are offering this FREE seminar on Planting the Right Tree in the Right Place, the Right Way on Friday, April 6 at the Hank Gallo Community Center, Lincoln Park, Jersey City, NJ. To attend, please RSVP by Friday, March 30, 2018 to Lisa Simms at LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org Seating is limited - don't miss out!
- Sustainability & Resilience: tree pests, inventory & management.
- Storms, trees and the aftermath.
- Tree selection, planting & maintenance.
- 811! - the importance of utility mark-outs prior to planting.
- Utility tree pruning.
Who should attend?
Environmental & Shade Tree Commissioners, DPW Supervisors, County Officials, Mayors, Freeholders, and any other interested parties. Space is limited. First come first served.
Friday, April 6, 2018
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Hank Gallo Community CenterA continental breakfast will be served.
Lincoln Park, Jersey City, NJ
This seminar is:
- Worth 3 Continuing Education Units for towns with a 5-year Community Forestry Management Plan.
- Approved by the ISA for 3 Arborist certification renewal credits.
- Approved by the NJ Dept. of Community Affairs for 3 CEUs for Public Works employees
To register: RSVP with your name, town/organization and email address by Friday, March 30 to Lisa Simms at LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org.
If you would like send a representative(s), please include their names and contact information (email address).