Current specs for the building as discussed at the March 2nd HPNA meeting.
This proposed plan goes before the zoning board 3/17, 6:30pm, 280 Grove Street
- The building has an existing 21' wall in the back that will be lowered to 16’ or 5’ less than what’s there now; this height allows the developer to provide 1-1 parking
- The R1 lot will have a stepback at 59'
- In addition at 68' there will be an overall stepback and a small additional portion of the building will sit centered above that
- The max height will be 78'
- There will be 1 parking spot per unit. This will be achieved via the addition of lifts.
- The units are intended to be condos
- There will be a 5000 gallon retention center
- And a green roofing system